Hello & thank you for visiting the Alibi Room reservation form. Before proceeding with your reservation request, please take a moment to consider the following:
- Reservations are taken via email only, no telephone reservations.
- We require 48 hours notice for all reservations.
- TEN is, without exception, our absolute biggest group size for reservations or walk ins.
- We are unable to split groups larger than ten.
- Reservations are taken for the hours between 5-7pm only.
- We don’t take brunch reservations.
- We don’t reserve seats downstairs.
- Because of the communal nature of our tables, we can only hold reserved seats (not tables) for 20 minutes after your reservation time.
- We only take a couple of reservations per evening; we leave most of our seats open for walk-in groups of ten or fewer.
If you find that we cannot meet your reservation requirements, please know we really appreciate you thinking of us & look forward to taking care of you in the future.
In the meantime, may we suggest these great nearby options for your large group:
The Irish Heather Group – www.irishheather.com
Calabash Bistro – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Revel Room – 604 687 4088 www.revelroom.ca
Please note: the Alibi Room will be hosting events in partnership with Vancouver Craft Beer Week on Sunday June 2nd and Monday June 3rd. These events require ticket purchase for entry. Please see www.vancouvercraftbeerweek.com for details. We will reopen for business as usual at 5pm on Tuesday June 4th.